Love books? Love your library? Volunteer!
- …make a HUGE difference! Over 6000 hours were volunteered in 2016- and volunteers shelved almost HALF of all the items that were circulated!
- …make their OWN SCHEDULE. Once you have been trained, you can come when it is convenient for you!
- …come in all shapes and sizes! Teens, adults, and seniors can all volunteer at the library- there’s something for everyone!
What do I need to do?
- Pick up or print off a Volunteer Application (applications available at the checkout desk or online)
- Fill it out and return to the library
- That’s it! The volunteer coordinator will contact you to set up an interview
- Any questions? Contact the volunteer coordinator at 886-6321 or email@example.com
Types of Volunteer Opportunities
- Program Attendant-Adult Services
- Program Attendant-Youth Services
- Program Prep-Youth Services
Please review our Volunteer Policy for details about volunteering at the library.
Community Service Volunteers
As of February 1, 2006, anyone who wants to volunteer at the library to work off library fines or for Court-Ordered community service hours must be under 17 years old. The Volunteer Application form must include a parent or guardian signature.
Approval of all Court-Ordered applicants will be at the discretion of the Circulation Services Manager. The library need not specify a reason for unapproved applicants.