Love books? Love your library? Volunteer!
- …make a HUGE difference! Almost 4500 hours were volunteered in 2019- and volunteers shelved almost HALF of all the items that were circulated!
- …make their OWN SCHEDULE. Once you have been trained, you can come when it is convenient for you!
- …come in all shapes and sizes! Teens, adults, and seniors can all volunteer at the library- there’s something for everyone!
How to apply?
- Download the Volunteer Application here or pick one up at the checkout desk.
- Fill it out and return it to the library. You may email the application or drop it off at the checkout desk.
- That’s it! The volunteer coordinator will contact you to set up an interview.
- Any questions? Contact the volunteer coordinator at 886-6321 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review our Volunteer Policy for details about volunteering at the library.
Not able to volunteer your time? Become a Friend of the Library today.