The library will be closed on July 4 and July 5.
The Library building is open to the public with an occupancy limit of 25, asking patrons to limit their stay to 30 minutes and requiring masks or face coverings.
Building hours are:
Monday - Saturday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Bookdrop and Curbside Hours
Monday through Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- The Library is cleaned every day. While we are doing all we can to keep the facility clean and safe, visiting a public space, such as a library, always carries some risk.
- If you are sick, stay home.
- Wear a face mask or face covering. Masks keep both of us safe—my mask keeps you safe and your mask keeps me safe. If you are unable or unwilling to wear a mask, use our curbside pickup of library materials.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering.
- Follow social distancing guidelines – keep a 6-foot distance from others.
- If children accompany you on your visit (under 9), they must be with you at all times. Children over the age of 8 must wear a mask.
- Disinfect surfaces before touching equipment and wash your hands following the use of equipment and any Library materials. Disinfecting wipes are available.
- If you handle library materials that you are not going to check out, please return those items to the designated carts (brightly colored carts) located near the service desks and in the lobby.
- Staff will pull your holds for you from the holds shelves. The holds shelves are currently in a staff-only area.
- Use the self-checkout machines for checking out and paying fines and fees. If you need assistance, ask at the Checkout Desk.
- Items checked out will not be checked in immediately when you return them. They are set aside for 72 hours before they’re checked in. They will still show up on your account as checked out but we will “backdate” to the actual date returned. Any fines that accrue because of the 72-hour hold will disappear when the item is checked in. Note: Please do not renew items that you’ve already placed in the bookdrop.
- Library programs and storytimes will continue to be virtual for a while. In-library events have been canceled.
- Snacks, beverages, and coffee are not available for sale.
- Meeting rooms are not available at this time.
- Newspapers are not available.
- Lucky day collection has been incorporated into the New Collections.
- The Library is governed by the Library Board of Trustees. The Board, along with the Library Director and Library leadership, sets policies and rules for use that are in the best interest of staff and patrons. Patrons unwilling to follow rules will be not permitted to enter and/or will be asked to leave Library property.
- The library may experience unscheduled closings or a reduction in services. We will do our best to provide public notice if this occurs and will work to restore services as soon as possible.
The library is closed on the following holidays:
- New Year's Eve
- New Year's Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
The library will close at 5:00 p.m. on July 3rd and the night before Thanksgiving.