The Library Board of Trustees is the governing body of the library. The Board is composed of eight members appointed by the mayor and confirmed by the city council; the local school district administrator or his or her designee, as by law; and members who qualify under Wisconsin Statutes 43.60(3), relating to funding received by Winnebago County.
The Board determines Library policy.
Library Board of Trustees
- Randy Fieldhack, President
- Carol Codner, Vice-President
- Michael Koller, Chair-Finance & Personnel Committee
- Elizabeth M. Irish
- Lisa A. Hemes
- Nikki Winiecki
- Patricia Rickman
- George Scherck, Winnebago County Board Representative
- Tamara Erickson, Aldermanic Representative
- Jenn McMahon, Neenah Joint School District Representative
- Harrison Flint, Teen Representative
- Ellie Mertes, Teen Representative