The Library offers simple Notary Public services at no cost. Call 920-886-6315 to check on staff availability. Also available Curbside. If you have more than five pages to be notarized, you need to make an appointment. Notary Publics are not available 30 minutes before close.
Please keep in mind:
- DO NOT sign your document in advance. All documents need to be signed in the presence of a notary. The document should be filled out prior to meeting with the notary, leaving no blanks other than signature and notary statement.
- Every notarized signature must have the signer present.
- Government-issued photo identification must be provided at the time of service.
- If the document must be witnessed, you will be required to provide your own witnesses.
- Some documents (e.g. passports, birth, death, or marriage certificates and I-9 forms) cannot be notarized at the library.
- You must bring the complete document.