Book Club To Go is a service that helps area book clubs select and gather books.
Here’s how to participate:
- Stop by the Adult Reference Desk or call 920-886-6315. You will be connected with our facilitator.
- Once you have selected a title for your group, give us at least 10 days' notice and we will get the books ready for you and leave them in the hold pick-up area.
- Books will be checked out to one member of the group for a longer checkout period.
- A reading group guide for the selected title will be included when available.
- New and in-demand titles may not be available for several months.
In order to make even more titles available, we encourage groups to donate copies of books to add to the collection!
To request books for your book club fill out the form below or call (920) 886-6315.