The Library's second floor will be closed to the public during carpet installation Monday, April 3 – Sunday, April 30
For the safety of patrons, the library's second floor will be closed to the public from Monday, April 3, through Sunday, April 30. Pneumatic equipment will be used to move the shelving and adhesives in the installation process.
What will not be available?
• Adult, teen, puzzle, and local history collections.
• First and second-floor meeting rooms.
• Pop-up book sale. (During April, we will not accept material donations.)
What will be available?
• New adult and teen material, tax forms, newspapers, and a small browsing collection will temporarily move to the first floor.
• Phone, in-person, email, and chat reference services
• Library programs as usual
• Scanning & Faxing
• Notary Services