Beginning October 5, the Library building is closed to the public until further notice. We will continue to offer curbside holds pick-up and the book drops will remain open. Book drops are closed from 4:00 p.m. Saturday until 9:00 a.m. Monday.
Curbside holds pick-up procedure:
1. Place holds online.
2. Wait for notification holds are available. Pulling holds takes at least 24 hours and up to one week, depending on where the item is located.
3. Park in a marked spot in the library's circle during curbside hours. Do not call until you are able to park in spots 1, 2, or 3 or are at the walk-up spot.
4. Call the curbside pickup phone number that is posted in the designated spots.
5. Library staff will leave your books and other materials outside your vehicle for you to retrieve. Staff asks that you not exit your vehicle until materials have been left for you.
Curbside Pickup Hours:
Monday - Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday, 9:00- a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Not sure what you would like to watch, listen to, or read next? Ask a librarian, fill out a Kids and Teens Book Bundle request or a Bookmatch request. We enjoy helping you find your next great read or watch.
Book drops are closed from 4:00 p.m. Saturday until 9:00 a.m. Monday. Please note, book drops are closed all day Sunday.
Library staff cannot accept returns at Curbside Pickup. All items are quarantined a minimum of four days.
Library staff health and safety is a priority – as is the well-being of patrons and the community. If you are sick, please stay home. Library staff will be wearing masks and practicing safe social distancing when delivering your materials.
The Library will continue to provide patrons with other library services in an online capacity. WiFi is available and accessible outside the building. Electronic books and downloadable audiobooks, movies, and music are also always available.
Business Services (This may not be a same-day service.)
Call 920-886-6315, and speak to a librarian to learn more about these services. Please call ahead and speak to a librarian, before coming to the library for these services.
- Printing Services
- Notary Services
- Faxing Services
- Wi-Fi is available at the picnic tables and strong Wi-Fi access is available in the parking spots along the street.
Services not available:
- Copying (Visit the UPS Store for your copying needs, 691 S Green Bay Rd, Neenah, WI 54956)
- Public Computers
- Donations & pop-up book sales
The Library Board of Trustees and staff will continue to monitor the situation in consultation with local officials, public health guidelines, and Governor Evers’ Executive Order. Watch for updates on the Library’s website, social media, emailed newsletter, and local press. If you have questions or would like more information, please call the Library at 920-886-6315 and leave a message; a staff person will return the call. Or email the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org and staff will reply.