While the library is closed, check out our online offerings. If you have any questions or issues using the resources below, contact the library by phone, 920-886-6315, email, email@example.com, or chat.
Download ebooks and audiobooks with the Libby app using your library card. You can download the Libby app in your smart device's app store. Remember to sign in to see additional copies of popular titles purchased just for Winnefox patrons!
Checkout books, audiobooks, comic books, movies, tv shows, documentaries, comic books and more through the hoopla digital app. Get started at https://www.hoopladigital.com or download the hoopla app in your smart device's app store.
New Resources available until August 31, 2020
TumbleMath - TumbleMath is the most comprehensive collection of math picture books you will find anywhere. All in the amazing TumbleBook format complete with animation and narration. The books are accompanied by supplementary materials such as lesson plans and quizzes. Online only, no downloads available.
TeenBookCloud is an online database of eBooks and educator resources perfect for your middle school, high school, or public library. We offer a robust selection of Graphic Novels, Enhanced Novels, eBooks, classic literature, National Geographic videos, educator resources, and audiobooks. TeenBookCloud is an online database of eBooks and educator resources perfect for your middle school, high school, or public library. We offer a robust selection of Graphic Novels, Enhanced Novels, eBooks, classic literature, National Geographic videos, educator resources, and audiobooks. Online only, no downloads available.
AudioBookCloud is an online database of 1400 audiobooks for schools and libraries. With titles ranging from classic literature to science fiction, to contemporary blockbusters, and everything in between, we’re sure that AudioBookCloud has the perfect title for all your listening needs! Online only, no downloads available.
RomanceBookCloud where love and romance are available 24/7. Whether it be contemporary, historical, time-travel, inspirational, YA, or paranormal, your patrons will love to read about love at RomanceBookCloud. Online only, no downloads available.
Explore Pronunciator, fun and free way to learn any of 80 languages with self-directed lessons, live teachers, movies, music, and more. Courses are designed for children and adults from beginners to advanced learners. Learn on your computer or download the Pronunciator app from your device’s app store. Use one of Pronunciator's tutorials to get started using the app. To get started, type in your library card number and pin. Create a free account to track your progress. Select your language and start learning.
TumbleBook Library is animated, talking picture books with fiction, non-fiction, and foreign-language titles. Read-Alongs, Ebooks, and Puzzles & Games too.
Take advantage of Gale Learning Courses free online at home. Get started today at https://education.gale.com/l-winnefox
For more free digital resources, visit our Resources page.
Take a virtual field trip
- Monday, March 16 - Dan Gutman (author) will read parts of his new book live on Facebook at 1:00 p.m. Central Time. https://www.facebook.com/Dan-Gutman-60020139122/
- Beginning March 16, the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden will live stream Home Safari once each day from its Facebook page. Check the page for details. https://www.facebook.com/cincinnatizoo
- www.scholastic.com/learnathome has articles, stories, videos, and fun learning challenges free for up to 3 hours per day.
- www.storylineonline.net/ is a free literacy program where actors read to children.
- Rivet is a free app that families can download with thousands of leveled readers. You can download the app at Google Play.
- www.getepic.com/ is a digital library of books aimed at children under 12. It is free for educators, and you can join free for 30 days.
- www.learninga-z.com is offering free Raz-Kids and/or Headsprout through the end of the school year. Make sure to subscribe to Raz-Kids for the trial.
- The Florida Center for Reading Research has many free activities to do with children. https://fcrr.org/resources/index.html
- Khan Academy schedules for school closures has preschool to grade 12 activities. https://bit.ly/2UaBq1F
- Adventures in Familyhood identified 20 virtual field trips that you can take with your family. https://adventuresinfamilyhood.com/20-virtual-field-trips-to-take-with-your-kids.html
- Here is a list of over Over 30 Virtual Field Trips. https://bit.ly/3aYGTiK