Fill out the form below:
- to open a new account.
- update your contact information.
- reactivate your library account.
New account applicants
- Your library card will be MAILED within 1 week to the address you provide, assuming you meet the eligibility requirements.
- A photo ID, with a current address, must be uploaded in order to activate the account. If you do not have a photo ID with a current address, then two forms of identification are needed: a photo ID and some form of official mail that does show your current address (electric bill, water bill, phone bill, etc.) will need to be uploaded. Parent/Guardian ID must be submitted when requesting library accounts for children under 16. Valid forms of identification include driver's licenses, passports, state, or military ID.
- Account information will be updated.
- Expired accounts will be reactivated.
- A confirmation with your library card number will be emailed.
By submitting this application, you agree to the following statements:
I accept the financial responsibility for all materials borrowed on this library account. Costs may include overdue fines, replacement costs for lost/damaged materials, processing fees, and collection agency fees if applicable.
I accept the loaning policies of the Neenah Public Library and the Winnefox Library System.