Neenah Public Library has your summer all booked!
Participate in the Adult Summer Reading Challenge from June 8-August 31, 2020. Earn tickets by completing activities and logging your summer reading. Each ticket you earn will enter you into a drawing for the chance to win a gift certificate! We will be offering a brand new online reading challenge this Summer through Beanstack. Registration is open now, you can also login through the Beanstack app available for iOS and Android. Babies, kids, teens, and adults can all participate to earn prizes by completing reading and activity requirements for their category. All programs and activities are free.
Check our website for more details and follow NPL on Facebook for program updates, reading recommendations, and fun activities. Please contact the library with any questions, we are happy to help! Email NPL firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 920-886-6315.
Signing up with Beanstack through the app or online
Using the BEANSTACK TRACKER app
- Touch Find Your School or Library.
- Touch Challenges at the bottom of the screen and register for the 2020 SOAR into Summer Reading Challenge.
- Touch the + to log your reading or log a day.
- Type in “Neenah Public Library.”
- Touch Sign up!
- Enter your Email, Phone, or Library Card # and Password.
- Follow the prompts to complete the Registration for you.
- Touch Add a Reader for additional family members.
Note: The Beanstack Tracker App will sync all of your programs. Log a book or an activity and the App will track your days automatically.
Online at NEENAHLIBRARY.BEANSTACK.ORG
- Click Register an Individual or Family.
- Click I am registering myself and fill out the form.
- Click Next to add additional family members.
- Register for the 2020 Summer @ Your Library Challenge.
- Begin tracking your reading and activities by clicking on Log Reading and Activities on the top of the page.
- Click on Days and click on the calendar each day you spend 20 minutes reading or doing one of the suggested activities.
Note: Logging using the web version will only log for a single program at a time.