The Neenah Public Library and the Menasha Public Library will be having a combined Food for Fines drive in beginning on Saturday, April 9 through Sunday, April 17. Return all your late library materials and have your fines cleared if you bring in non-perishable food items to the Circulation Desk at either library. Food items will be given to the St. Joe's Food Pantry.
Questions? Call Nancy at 886-6320.
- $1 worth of non-perishable food will pay off $2.00 in fines.
- No damaged or expired items will be accepted.
- Food items will be applied toward fines only-not lost or damaged book charges or other fees.
- Please do not bring in items early-we are not prepared to accept any items until April 9th.
- Food accepted at either the Neenah Public Library or Menasha Public Library.