- Ancestry Library Edition (Available at the library only)
Find census data, immigration records, military draft records, probate information, and much, much more! Ask at the 2nd floor Reference Desk for assistance.
- Bunn's Directory of Neenah, Wisconsin 1900
- Bunn's Directory of Neenah, Wisconsin 1905
- C. C. Konrad's Directory of Neenah, Wisconsin 1910
- Local History Research at the Neenah Public Library
- Heritage Quest
Find ancestors and relatives in the U.S. Federal Census from 1790-1880, 1900-1930 and find information on people and places described in over 25,000 family and local histories.A valid Neenah Public Library card is needed to use Heritage Quest outside of the library.
- Menasha Public Library Local History Digital Collection
Part of the University of Wisconsin Digital Collection. The Menasha digital collection includes over 200 photographs of Menasha and several books highlighting the early history of the city.
- Neenah Heritage
- Neenah Historical Society
- Neenah Obituary Index
- Neenah Public Library Local History Resources List (pdf file)
If you plan to visit the Neenah Public Library print out this handy guide to some of our Neenah and Winnebago County resources!
- Neenah Public Library Local History Digital Collection
The Neenah Public Library Digital Collection is a part of the University of Wisconsin's State of Wisconsin Digital Collection. Several of NPL's most popular local history titles and 400 photographs from the local history collection are now available on the Internet! Titles included in the collection are the History of Neenah, Illustrated (Cunningham, 1878), History of Neenah (Shattuck, 1958), several city directories, and the Neenah Historical and Architectural Survey Project.
- Oak Hill Cemetery Burial Records
Searchable online database provided by the City of Neenah. The Oak Hill Cemetery is owned and maintained by the City of Neenah since 1848.
- Oshkosh Public Library Digital Collection
This digital collection is also part of the University of Wisconsin Digital Collection. Of particular interest to Neenah researchers are the several Winnebago County histories and plat maps available in this digital collection.
- Oshkosh Public Library-Online City Directories
Excellent online resources from the Oshkosh Public Library. Several of the online directories include Neenah/Menasha listings including: 1893, 1895, 1900, 1905, 1910, and 1914!
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh Area Research Center
The UW-Oshkosh Area Research Center has many public records useful to genealogists for the counties of Dodge, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Marquette, and Winnebago. This site also has an online Naturalization Index for the above counties!
Source URL: http://neenahlibrary.org/localhistory