Food For Fines
The Neenah Public Library and the Menasha Public Library will be having a combined Food for Fines drive beginning on Saturday, November 5, 2011 through Sunday, November 13, 2011. Return all your late library materials and have your fines cleared if you bring in non-perishable food items to the Circulation Desk at either library. Food items will be given to an area food pantry.
- $1 worth of non-perishable food will pay off $2.00 in fines.
- No damaged or expired items will be accepted.
- Food items will be applied toward fines only-not lost or damaged book charges or other fees.
- Please do not bring in items early-we are not prepared to accept any items until November 5th.
- Food accepted at either the Neenah Public Library or Menasha Public Library.
Questions? Call Nancy at 886-6320.