Storytime Room, Second Thursday of the Month, 6:30-7:30
Here's how it works:
1. Select a cookbook that fits the up-coming month's theme.
2. Spend some time perusing the cookbook and sample a few recipes.
3. Pick up or download the review form, fill it out, and bring it with you to the meeting. (Download form here)
4. Optional: make a recipe from the cookbook and bring samples to the meeting.
5. Join us for a lively discussion of the cookbooks and some delicious taste tests!
6. Return to step one, and get ready for the next fabulous month!
Thursday, February 12th 6:30: Cookbooks about Comfort Foods!
Thursday, March 12th 6:30: Cookbooks about Healthy Dishes!
Thursday, April 9th 6:30: Cookbooks by Celebrities!
Thursday, May 14th 6:30: Breakfast Foods Cookbooks!
Thursday, June 11th 6:30: Slow Cooker Cookbooks!
Thursday, July 9th 6:30: Grilling & BBQ Cookbooks!
Thursday, August 13th 6:30: Hor d'oeuvre & Appetizers Cookbooks!
Thursday, September 10th 6:30: Betty Crocker & Martha Stewart Cookbooks!
Questions, comments, suggestions about Cookbook Book Club? Contact Arielle at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 886-6315